ICP’s services are uniquely focused solely on ASX shareholder claims with:
- ICP providing the claim management services – monitoring, identification, assessment, collective settlement negotiation and class action litigation management; and
- ICP Capital providing benchmark ASX claim funding services.
Click on the following links to learn more.
ICP and ICP Capital aligns with its clients’ interests by only being renumerated from settlement or judgement proceeds, if any. Subject to this condition, remuneration is set at the following benchmark rates:
- ICP claim management services → 3% of Claim Proceeds
- ICP Capital funding services → the return of funding costs and the greater of:
- a percentage of the Claim Proceeds (between 5% and 22% depending on how far the claim proceeds towards trial); and
- three times the funding costs;
- capped an amount which ensures claimants receive at least 50% of the Net Claim Proceeds, subject to Court Supervision.