Third Party Shareholder Claim Administration Services - Trade Data Management
As part of ICP’s third party claims administration services, ICP identifies claims affecting its clients by providing:
- ongoing investment portfolio reviews related to portfolio investments and the commencement of third party claims;
- related loss estimates where investments correlate with claims; and
- applicable trade data provision to the third party teams managing the applicable claims.
Clients provide portfolio trade data to enable the efficient assessment of applicable claims. ICP tailors its data exchange model with client data systems to ensure the most convenient provision of trade data:
- Clients can provide trade data to ICP on request;
- ICP can integrate with client data systems; or
- ICP and its clients devise specific exchange programs.