Third Party Shareholder Claim Administration Services - Communication
When the Claim Aggregation service is concluded or near conclusion, ICP will commence discussions on behalf of ICP Clients with the Lawyers and any Funders (the “Promoters”) of the claim.
If the Promoters are offering acceptable terms and ICP Clients provide their requisite authority, ICP will:
- facilitate ICP clients’ entry into the Promoters’ agreements;
- provide the Promoters with the trade data for each ICP client; and
- manage communications, in respect of the claims, going forward, including:
- staying informed about progress, including tracking and acting on relevant deadlines;
- the Client Reporting service; and
- the Claim Proceed Receipt service.